Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 13 - I'm in Lousiana

.
The night before I stayed at Texan's house in somewhere close to Austin, TX. I'm very thankful for the dinner, the beer, the tequila and the warmth of his family.

I arrived at the campground at around 6PM and wanted to spent time to catch up with updating my blog. As soon as I pulled my Netbook, some french Cajuns came around with their music and beer. That's why the are now asleep, and I'm typing these when I was supposed to take a shower and see some sweet dreams.

I'm in Town of Natchitoches, which spells like Nack-a-tish. Google it if you want to find out more about the heritage, the history and so on...

Here is my report of the ride...










Here is Texan and I, - rear tire replaced, gear shifter replaced, beer and tequila consumed...





























Somewhere in Sam Houston National Forrest...





























































My bike illegally parked just to get a better picture...





OK, to compensate the lack of pictures, I'm going to show you some proper riding posture techniques.

Normal riding position.





Riding rough terrain, standing on pegs.





Incline, - lean forward.





Decline, - lean backwards.





"Harley" position.





"Circus" position.





"Relax" position.





"Cruise Controlled" position.





69 position.





Warloop road position.





Here is my camp for tonight.





...at an RV park. I asked to put up a tent near showers and receptacles right on grass - no problem, just pay.





...near this.





...and this.



1 comment:

  1. Dude, you're my hero! I so wish I could have done that trip with you. Looking forward to seeing you next week at the RDV.

    BgDadddy

    ReplyDelete