Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 5 - Bugkiller through Arkansas

.
I'm in Alma, Arkansas at the local KOA. I've got the internet, but it damn it slow, like those children in Tennessee. I've got bunch of pictures and a couple of movies made, but cannot upload.

Riding the west side of where I stayed was perfect. The whole day was perfect, mild weather, a three-minute sprinkle getting the dust settled.

There were three bike drops today though. Everything and everyone is OK, busted the belly guard though and tore the right textile bag. I wll fix them in the morning.

Here are some of the pictures.

I made 281 miles with average speed at 23MPH














Bad ass road - IMPASSIBLE ROAD sign before it. I realized it when I got to it. It's a steep decline with step-like washouts, large rocks a such. Some people do not recommend it, but, well, I rode it. and I'm happy about it. Wait for a movie about it. It does not look as scary since you cannot see decline on screen. Like there is another movie I will post later, you'll figure out how steep incline it was before I dropped the bike first time.







































































































































































This is a gas station, I'll let you figure out what that name means.





No comments:

Post a Comment